Friday, July 24, 2009

A Twitter Fantasy

We met on-line, Twitter to be exact. At first, it was all about fun. We joked, kidded, even cheered for each other. It was just fun.
It changed one evening.
She: “It’s so hot, I’ll just lay here on the couch in my red satin negligee. Am I covered, it feels like my negligee is riding up a bit. Will you help me?”
The sexual tension in that statement just reached out and grabbed me.
Me: “I tentatively reach down and tug the hem of your negligee down.”
She: “My it’s hot in here, can you use this cloth to cool my skin?”
Me: “I take the cloth from your hand and gently wipe your back, making sure I touch all your exposed skin”.
She: “The sudden cold makes me shiver.”
Me: “I place my warm hand in the small of your back. ‘How does that feel’?”
She: “Mmm, very nice.”
Me:”I lean over and kiss you deeply.”
She: “Kissing you back.”
Shortly after, the tone of the conversation turned, and it was like nothing happened.
A few days later, she was cheering me while I was throwing darts one evening. All was good until I read a tweet that stopped my heart.
“I’m standing here, waiting for you in a crisp white shirt. You walk in and stop. ‘Come over here will you?’, I push you into a chair. ‘Can you unbutton the bottom two buttons’?”
Me: “I unbutton the buttons and lean in to kiss your exposed belly”.
She: “I shiver in anticipation”.
Me: “I finish unbuttoning your shirt and gaze at your body with an appreciative gaze.”
She: “I anticipate your next move, aching for your touch.”
Me: “I pull you to my lap and kiss you deeply.”
She: “We must stop there. Sorry. *Kiss*”
To say the least, this woman had me intrigued, very intrigued. Where would this lead? Only time will tell.

1 comment: